- Magento developers and specialists who want to learn more about progressive web apps.
Magento PWA Resources
Progressive Web Apps, known as PWAs, can use many technologies. Developers should know the following technologies to use Magento PWA Studio tools:
- Magento PWA Studio Tools and Libraries
- Venia Project Structure provides a tour of the directory structure for the Venia reference storefront and information about Venia's structure.
Setting Up the Venia Storefront
PWA Docker Deployment
MAGENTO U TRAINING
Core Principles of Theming in Magento 2 teaches core functionality for front end development using CSS, HTML, basic PHP, XML and the command line. This course is suggested for improving your overall knowlege of front end development, but it is not mandatory for using PWA.
There are many best practices that we recommend you learn in preparation for using PWA:
- Learn non-Magento PWA development techniques
- Plan your PWA project
- Explore miscellaneous PWA training resources
- Check back soon for Magento U PWA training
Recommendations for Learning to Use PWA Studio Tools
The following documentation, training, tutorials, and courses are not required knowledge for Magento PWA, but they will improve your overall understanding of PWA tools and technologies:
- ReactJS training
- GraphQL Training
- The Fullstack Tutorial for GraphQL
- GraphQL with React: The Complete Developers Guide on Udemy
- GraphQL training on Lynda.com
- GraphQL Mastery blog
- Introduction to GraphQL
- Progressive Web Apps training from Google
At this time there is no PWA-specific Magento U course, but there are many things that we recommend you learn in preparation for using PWA. Please check back often for Magento U PWA courses following future product releases.