MAGENTO CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL CLOUD DEVELOPER OVERVIEW
This exam is for a Magento 2 developer/architect with 6 to 12 months of experience developing for Magento Commerce Cloud. Ideally the person taking this exam will have worked on at least two Magento Commerce Cloud implementations.
This exam will validate the skills and knowledge needed required to deploy, test, troubleshoot, and operate in the Magento Cloud environment, including how to leverage Cloud platform features to enhance your project operations and performance. The exam will also validate the skills on troubleshooting and integrations.
By passing this exam, the test taker will receive the Magento Certified Professional Cloud Developer certification.
ABOUT THE EXAM
- 60 multiple choice questions
- 90 minutes to complete the exam
- 62% or higher needed to pass
PREREQUISITES AND RESOURCES
- No prerequisites
- We recommend taking the Magento Commerce Cloud for Developers course as a first step in preparing for this exam
- Hands-on experience with customization and implementation of Magento Commerce Cloud
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam
- Free (English) Study Guide available HERE