MAGENTO 2 CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPER OVERVIEW
The Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer exam, a primarily scenario-based exam, is designed to validate the skills and knowledge needed to customize Magento 2 in the areas of: UI modifications, database changes, admin modifications, checkout process customizations, order management integrations and customizations, catalog structure and functionality changes. This exam is for a Magento 2 developer who has a deep understanding of Magento 2 development concepts and experience (recommend 1.5 years) in implementing and customizing Magento 2.
ABOUT THE EXAM
- 60 Multiple Choice items
- 90 minutes to complete the exam
- A score of 64% or higher is needed to pass the Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer exam
- Based on Magento Open Source (2.3) and Magento Commerce (2.3), but applicable to those using any version of Magento 2.
PREREQUISITES AND RESOURCES
- No prerequisites
- We recommend taking the Fundamentals of Magento 2 Development course as a first step
- Hands-on experience with customization and implementation of Magento 2.x web stores
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam
- Accelerate your exam preparation with the Magento 2 Certified Developer Study Group
- Free (English) Study Guide available HERE