The Magento 2 Certified Professional Front End Developer exam, a primarily scenario-based exam, is designed to validate the skills and knowledge needed to understand Magento's theming components and the ability to modify the user interface.
This exam is for a Magento 2 Front End Developer with a deep understanding of Magento 2 fundamentals and with 1.5 years or more of experience with Magento 2.
ABOUT THE EXAM
- 60 Multiple Choice items
- 90 minutes to complete the exam
- Score of 63% or higher needed to pass
- Based on Magento Open Source (2.3) and Magento Commerce (2.3), but applicable to those using any version of Magento 2.
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam
PREREQUISITES AND RESOURCES
- No prerequisites
- We recommend taking the Core Principles for Theming in Magento 2 course as a first step
- 1.5 or more years of hands-on experience with Magento 2 front end development
- Free Study Guide available HERE