MAGENTO 2 CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE DEVELOPER OVERVIEW
The Magento 2 Certified Associate Developer exam is for a developer who is beginning their career as a Magento Developer. The exam is designed to validate the skills and knowledge of Magento 2 in the areas of: UI modifications, database changes, admin modifications, customizations, catalog and checkout structure, and functionality changes.
ABOUT THE EXAM
- 60 Multiple Choice items
- 90 minutes to complete the exam
- A score of 68% or higher is needed to pass the Magento 2 Certified Associate Developer exam
- Based on Magento Open Source (2.3) and Magento Commerce (2.3), but applicable to those using any version of Magento 2.
PREREQUISITES AND RESOURCES
- No prerequisites
- We recommend taking the Fundamentals of Magento 2 Development course or Magento 2 Development Essentials course as a first step
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam
- Free (English) Study Guide available HERE