In this workshop, you will gain an understanding of what the M2 (backend) developer certification exam covers while you gauge your readiness for the exam, identify key knowledge gaps, and acquire final preparation tips.
This workshop will provide:
- The list of topics covered on the “Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer” exam (our advanced level back end Magento 2 developer certification)
- An explanation of the type and depth of information you must understand to perform well on questions for each exam topic area
- Some of the noteworthy changes from Magento 1.x to Magento 2.x will be explained
- A small number of realistic sample questions
- Question and answer sessions with a Magento instructor/Magento developer who has already passed the exam
- An understanding of which areas you personally need to work on to pass
- Tips and advice for preparing and for taking the exam
- Reference materials to continue your exam preparation after the workshop
- Voucher for one free attempt of a Magento developer certification
Note: Knowledge required to pass the Professional Developer certification can only be obtained over months or years of hands-on Magento experience. This workshop is primarily about helping you understand if you’re ready and what you need to work on to complete your preparation.
Included with this training:
- Small number of sample exam questions
- Q&A sessions
- Takeaway reference and exam preparation materials
- Voucher to take one free Magento developer certification exam
This workshop is intended solely for Magento back end developers with months of hands-on experience. Both intermediate Magento developers aspiring to get certified AND M1-certified developers who want to migrate their certification to M2 will find this session beneficial.
Prerequisites and Requirements
- Extensive previous Magento back end development experience (i.e. months or more, ideally one year-plus) on Magento Commerce or Magento Open Source, either 1.x or 2.x
- No computer is required as this course does not include hands-on labs.