You can access this course HERE.
- Sales Teams, Support Teams
- System integrators and non-technical staff
- Technical decision-makers such as CTOs, Heads of Development, Directors of eCommerce, who need an overview of the Cloud environment.
The following are helpful for understanding Magento Commerce Cloud, but not required for this introductory course:
- Knowledge of Git, Git repositories, and Composer
- Magento 2 Certified Solution Specialist and Magento 2 Certified Associate Developer certification credential or equal experience. Attend Magento 2 Development Essentials course or have equivalent experience
This course is for professionals who need information about the Magento Commerce Cloud environment to make business and architectural decisions. You will develop an understanding of how Cloud will impact your current environment and receive information about Cloud migration.
This course is based on Magento Commerce (Cloud) v2.2.x.
After this course, you will:
- Understand the Cloud environments, interfaces, configuration and project structure
- Have a basic understanding of installing Cloud
- - Cloud Overview
- - Cloud Admin UI Overview
- - User Management
- - Onboarding UI
2. Plans and Environments
- - Magento Commerce (Cloud) Plans
- - Environment Types